Sunday, October 4, 2009

Introduction

What is it that you would like to explore?  It doesn't matter how small or how large it is.  What are the things that pique your interest? That get your juices flowing?  Explore it.  Try it out.  Even if you try it and find that, well its not for you, it's okay.  That is the purpose of this blog; so many of us go through life in a habitual motion, not realizing, until we are into the "great winter" of our lives, that we have let so many opportunities slip through our fingers.  I don't want you to miss out on anything else, so I am here to encourage you, as well as myself,  to become a "modern day explorer" through my various explorations.  I find through these explorations I begin to live a learned life;  one that teaches me lessons about myself and others, gives me wonderful and interesting experiences, as well as just being plain fun.  These experiences also cause me to remember that we are all continuing students, who will never know the totality of anything.  I will take on a new adventure, as many who know me call them, and post what my experiences have been and what I have learned.  If you have any suggestions, questions, or comments please feel free to post them.  I will be taking on another adventure soon, but here is a listing of some of the things that I have done in the past, para sailing,
performer in the1998 Disney Superbowl Halftime Show, hiking, flying lessons, traveled to Puerto Rico, going back to school for drawing and painting (on the left is something that I'm working on now) and a former member of a choir that opened for gospel artist John P. Kee.  Most of these things are a few years old, so I am very anxious to get started again.



I will be writing to you soon!
Your Modern Day Explorer

No comments:

Post a Comment